Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Greetings, fans!  I'm here to announce that in the coming weeks/months I will be making some (hopefully) regular posts, covering some of the really cool people I get to hang out with and go flying with throughout the year.  We have a really awesome community of photographers and pilots, always working together to have a great time, and share our love of aviation with those around us, and what I want to do is provide some interviews of these folks to truly show that anyone with an interest in planes can make their goals come true. 

So, here's the plan:  I'm starting a program I call "Pacific Northwest Aviation Profiles" where I will interview folks (both on "paper" and on video) having anything to do with aviation.  I want to have pilots, mechanics, engineers, air traffic controllers, photographers, and everyone else who is involved in aviation in some way.    As I mentioned, I will post the written version of the interview here first, and then at a later time I will conduct a video interview of that same person, asking similar questions to what you see in the, but with more in-depth follow ups.  I will create a new Playlist called "Aviation Profiles" on my Channel.

There you have it, that's the tentative plan.  If you have any questions you would like to see answered, please leave a comment either here or on my Facebook Page.

And as always, thank you for stopping by and visiting!  Be sure to visit my Fund Raising Page to stay up to date on my funding efforts for a new and improved video camera!

Jason

No comments: