Monday, December 24, 2012

Greetings and Merry Christmas!  This post is to announce that I have some really great things planned for 2013!  I look to release some new and improved productions throughout the year, including several interviews.  One of the first things I have lined up is an in-depth look at a local restoration of an extremely rare WWII fighter/bomber.  All of the attention has been on New Zealand's Mosquito restoration that took its first flight in September.  However, very few people realize that there is an original Mosquito (bomber version!) being restored in British Columbia.  Also, I am hoping to get some interviews and a few status updates on an original A6M3-22 Zero with an original Sakai-21 engine here at Paine Field.  They've been making great strides in its progress.

In the meantime, enjoy this video I put together.  Please, share your ideas as to why you think we should (or shouldn't?) keep these warbirds flying.

http://youtu.be/2d-7eMf7uvo


No comments: