Sunday, November 13, 2011

Wow, sorry for the absense!

As is usually the case, life has indeed gotten in the way, yet again! A few things have changed since my last post on March 24, 2009:

  • I enrolled in a 2-year teacher education program at City University of Seattle
  • I got married
  • I moved
  • I finished my teacher ed program
  • I am now looking for a full-time teaching position
  • I have had my first photographs published
  • I had my first flight in a WWII aircraft (CAF Arizona Wing B-25 "Maid in the Shade")
  • I had my first air-to-air photo shoot (platform: B-25 "Grumpy" Subject: F8F Bearcat)
  • Many new aircraft have arrived at Paine Field: Focke-Wulf 190A-5, B-25J Mitchell, Supermarine Spitfire Mk. IXe, Me-262 flight testing (now gone to its home in Virginia).
  • And I have become completely obsessed with ice hockey, thanks to my wife!

As you can tell, I have some SERIOUS catching up to do!

243

No comments: